Lumi Consulting – Technical Marketing Artist (Part-Time Contractor)
About Lumi Consulting:
Lumi Consulting is a games marketing consultancy specialising in strategy, events and PR. We work with game developers, entertainment companies and game-associated brands, headquartered in Melbourne Australia. For more information, check out our website.
Lumi Consulting are on the lookout for a new creative to join our team on a contract basis, based at our South Melbourne office and available on Friday weekly (1 day per week).
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about games and communication, with some tech skills in the bag and a self-starter attitude.
In this role you will be required to create art and marketing assets for various games clients. This role will have you creating content, taking screenshots, making videos, gifs and more. We need you to be our resident ‘memelord’ and have your finger on the pulse of what makes social and content fun. Ideally you will also be Melbourne based 🙂
You will need:
- Ability to take high resolution screenshots in Unity (preferred, must be willing to learn :))
- Proficient to advanced skills with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Ability to create gifs using Adobe or a similar product
- Ability to produce and edit video, using software such as Adobe, Final Cut or similar
- Understanding of YouTube tagging and video upload specifications
- Basic understanding of graphic design
- Ability to create content (art and graphic design) for a variety of clients using client assets, screenshots and original work
- Professional manner and a positive attitude, with a strong sense of initiative
- Able to work autonomously, as well as effective written and verbal communication skills
- Web development experience highly regarded
- Basic animation skills highly regarded
- Diverse applicants encouraged
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight AEST on Friday 20th October 2017. A minimum of 2 references are required, and referrals are highly regarded.
Applications received from people working in similar industries will be treated with the strictest of confidence. As part of our recruitment procedures for this role, the Lumi Consulting team may independently verify the information you provide us during the recruitment process. Only those applicants required for an interview will be contacted as a result of this application.
About Lumi Consulting
Lumi Consulting are a leading video games marketing agency based in Melbourne, Australia. We work with local and international developers, game engines, events, startups and consultants in the games industry.
Have you got a passion for video games, from independent to AAA? This is your chance to jump in and be part of the creation and promotion of some of the world’s best video games.
If you have a passion for communication, creative content or data and analytics we’d still love to hear from you. Even if we don’t have an open position we always keep applicants on file and sometimes we even make introductions to others if we hear of other roles.
Method for application:
Please include an example of your work, such as press release, marketing strategy document, content strategy, content you have created etc. We welcome creativity!
Applications received from people working in similar industries will be treated with the strictest of confidence.